June 09, 2014

10.06.2014 0.00 A.M

Salam.

Hello readers. Its that time of the year again. Its been 3 years since I started this annual post. And to be quite honest, things has changed drastically.

Looking back at 3 years ago, I was being immature and selfish. However, I still stand on those reasons I laid out. At that time, I need to be selfish in order to help me overcome all those insecurities I felt.

If people found this blog today, they might find there's lack of updates to this blog since 2 years ago. I revert some posts to draft as I am regretting my 21-22 years old self. I was being immature and self-centered, to the point that I cringed reading back all those posts.

Entering the age of 23, it opens my eyes wide about certain facts that previously I chose to ignore, however in current situation I do not have privilege to be ignorant of such matters. Firstly, I realized I can't trust anyone, although I've known these humans for several years. Secondly, I acknowledged that some people just can't stand me being me. Thirdly, I realized I can't be friend with people who don't even consider me as a friend.

Being me, I am wondering why people are curious about my previous lovelines. To be very honest, its ugly. My past relationships were nothing but a bad experience. So far I never had a good relationship to be content about. And being me, I am terribly annoyed that people are very very inquisitive about who I am dating or who I am in relationship with. Frankly, since I hardly ask about your lovelife, would you please stop being so curious of who I am dating as of late? And for real though, I don't even care who you are seeing or who is your scandal, cuz its not my business and I don't even interested to know.

And as I turn 23, I also realized I had different views in life, far different from typical Malay and Muslim. Some might think I had strayed far away from Islam, and to be quite honest I might have strayed but not too far. I just wanted people to open their mind open their eyes wide that there's so much more than what they see. May Allah guide me to the right path whilst trying to put some light towards what matters.

And as I turn 23, I still dont get it why people are so obsessed with politics and all its drama. That's that.

And turning 23 helps me to make some important decisions in my life, for the future me. All I can do right now is planning and praying everything went well.

And finally, happy birthday dear self.
6 more months till UK.
Ameen.