December 31, 2014

Saying goodbye yet to another year

I'm writing (typing) this on the 30th because I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping at this time tomorrow.

To recap my 2014, which I think ends on similar notes as last year.

Real Life:
1) Completed my degree, had my second convocation
2) Secured quite a good job, although the first few months was a struggle
3) Giving back to my parents, though still haven't managed to convince them to let me pay their food
4) Meeting my long lost best friend, after 14 years. No words to describe, she's my first bestfriend ever.
5) Reunion with lovely dorm mates, after 6 years.
6) Fate stumbles upon us, we met again after 6 years lost of contact, my dear Maryam
7) 10th anniversary of my lovely friend, whom I regret not appreciate her enough, I miss you kiddo

KPOP Life:
1) Uh.. still no new music from BIGBANG
2) Oh and WINNER debuts!

On the day I'm writing (typing) this, I haven't bake anything since I started working. I whipped up some cream puff last two weeks just because my whipping cream is due soon. And I'm also coming down with flu and mild fever.

What to look forward to in 2015?
1) Masters application process
2) Mom and Dad trip to France (lucky them)
3) Possible short trip to Kuching
4) Korea (?)

I might end up going to Korea, if and only if BIGBANG announce their upcoming comeback is the last before they enlists. I hope I can watch them once again, this time at their homeground.

Ah, yes, I am planning to further my studies soon. Although some of my batchmates may already halfway done with their masters, but if I leave for my masters in Feb 2015, my mom will kill me. Since my sister just flew to France in June, you think she will let another daughter leave them just like that? I took months to convince them about this masters thingy. Phew.

January 2016, insyaAllah.
Ameen.

Goodbye 2014.
You've been awesome albeit arsehole sometimes.

Hello 2015.
Be good.
May Allah bless.