December 31, 2013

End of year post

Salam.

Hello humans. It's been awhile since I particularly wrote anything. I'm sorry, been busy and just not in the mood to write tbh.

As usual, end of year post, will be about recapping the whole year, let's start!

1) First, one of my closest friend got married!!! Congrats love, and I'm wishing you all the best for the future!!!

2) My parents finally let me drive the Swift back and forth from Perak-KL, which is awesome but then somehow it teaches me about money. ><

Uh actually scrap that thought of recapping, cuz nothing awesome happens except me now have a car and my friend got married. Uh. Yeah.

May I somehow make some resolution? Which of course I'll try hard to achieve it!

1) Solat tak tinggal >< my only weakness is this, ahh
2) Successfully plan a back-forth trip to Korea with bunch of friends! My parents seemed okay with it, just need to collect more money!
3) Visit my sis who gonna fly to France in June! Cant wait!
4) And, somehow settle down with someone.


Alrighty! Thats all, folks! Thankyou for the visit to my blog. I dont even know what are you guys doing ere but yeah Happy New Year and may the new year brings a lot of joy and luck and blessings to each one of you!

Thankyou, and goodbye 2013!
Salam.