June 09, 2015

Twenty-four

Salam.

The annual post is here back again. Yep, it's my birthday post, yet again. I rarely typed in here lately, because I dont feel comfortable talking about my problems or feelings like I used to. Woah, I'm getting older and I'm twenty-four!

Highlight of the year:
1) Graduated with Bachelor (Hons) in Quantity Surveyor

Convocation Day
Seri Iskandar, Perak
4/1/2015

2) Got a very good paying job.

3) Got accepted to University of Salford to pursue my Masters.

Yeay~!

4) Went on short getaway to Seoul-Osaka-Tokyo with my sisters.









 Seoul, Korea
25/4/2015-28/4/2015








Osaka & Tokyo, Japan
28/4/2015-3/5/2015

Nothing much on personal life, everything is still the same. Oh noticably this annual post is getting shorter and shorter each year. Okay, by next year, I will be posting this post from Salford, I hope. InsyaAllah.

Happy birthday to me.
May all your wishes come true.
God bless you.