October 22, 2015

Hello from Salford, UK!

Salam.

Hi guys. Not really keen on writing anything, but I feel obliged to inform that I am currently in Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom for the next 10 months (since I already been here for 2 months, luls).

I am pursuing my Masters Degree, whilst aiming to finish visiting each EU countries by end of next year, just my wish, and the list on the right will become longer as the year progressed.

Ending 2015 with short (2 weeks) trip to London-Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam with my sister, and perhaps (cross all my fingers) another short trip to Korea probably when I decided to go back to Malaysia. Between that, I probably gonna plan to visit Scotland (just above Manchester) and other UK counties by summer 2016. Summer will be dedicated to writing my paper, so yeah need to be travelling before summer 2016!

Till next time,
byebye